Chalkboard Background

Chalkboard Background

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Eeeek....Going Public...

J & L went public today with our surrogacy journey. When they first told me they wanted to I was totally for it. And still am. But I've got to say that I feel way more pressure now. Now the whole world (or at least our little corner) is rooting for us and hoping that a beautiful baby will be born shortly. I know by following all of Dr. A's directions the odds are very much in our favor but I sure can't help but wondering if I'm doing everything I possibly can to make this happen as well. Every time I go for a brownie or don't drink enough water I wonder if that will make a difference. Every cup of coffee and squirt of the hairspray bottle makes me wonder if I'm dirtying my uterus. Oi vei I could question things all day long....

No comments:

Post a Comment