Chalkboard Background

Chalkboard Background

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Lining Drama Part 2

Lori and I had our first lining check appointment today for our second IVF transfer. We were hoping for a read of 10 but received a measurement of 6.8. This is not bad news just news that we need to wait a little longer. The good news though is that when I was taking Estradiol orally last time around I had been on it over 8 weeks and was still only getting a read of 6.5-7.5. This time I have been on the injections for three weeks and had a measurement of 6.8! Things are progressing much faster this time around! Now we wait for a call from Dr. Aimee to see what we should do next. We will definitely be waiting until at least May for the next transfer.
The inside of my uterus!! [P.S. No baby yet :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment